Assistant/ IT Manager – sharepoint/ salesforce/ Qlik
Wellesley Associates Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999072
- In house permanent role
- Sharepoint/ salesforce/ Qlik
- Full set of IT
Our client is a sizable organization with around 200 staffs in Hong Kong office. Due to their expansion, they are now looking for Assistant/ IT Manager to join their team.
Based in Hong Kong report to the IT Director, you will be responsible for IT operation and management. For the hardware side, you will have to manage external vendor for support helpdesk, network and infrastructure tasks. For the software and application side, you will have to manage projects related to sharepoint, salesforce and Qlik area. You will closely work with IT Director as well.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology or any related disciplines
- With at least 5 years of relevant experience, experience gained from non-profit organization is a plus
- Hands on experience in sharepoint, salesforce and Qlik; experience in SQL is a plus
- External vendor management experience on windows servers, network and infrastructure
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Jade Lo on +852 2847 9948 or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role ‘Assistant/ IT Manager’. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wellesley Associates Limited