CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH A RAPIDLY EXPANDING PROPERTY DEVELOPER
Kowloon Development Company Limited, a member of the Polytec Group, with its core business in property investment and development is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 34). Our recent expansion in Hong Kong, Macau and China has created exciting opportunities and we now invite competent candidates to join us for a challenging career in our growing team.
ASSISTANT IT SUPPORT MANAGER / SENIOR IT OFFICER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916572
Employer Ref. KD/IT/AITSM/JDB/112016
- Manage the overall IT infrastructure to provide a secure and high availability computing environment within our group
- Supervise regular systems reviews and design recommendations in the improvement of the overall infrastructure security and performance
- Ensure the delivery of IT services fulfill designated user service level
- Enhance the IT infrastructure policies and procedures and related documentation on a regular basis
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in system administration and network operations
- Proficient in managing Windows, Linux and Hypervisor (VMware) environments; and server applications such as Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and ISA
- Proficient in security, networking and general backend applications management such as Firewall, Routers, Switches, VPN, VoIP, Video Conferencing, BackupExec, Veeam, Kaspersky Anti-virus and IronPort Anti-spam
- Mature, positive and pro-active working attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior IT Officer
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by fax to 2394 1424 or by clicking "APPLY NOW". More information on the Company is available at www.kdc.com.hk.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.