Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hard goods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Assistant / Junior Secretary
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220942
Employer Ref. SL/ASST
- Provide personal assistance and administrative support to Department Head
- Act as a primary contact point for internal parties
- Prepare and coordinate information collection for weekly and monthly reports after trained
- Support Department Head on internal and external communications when the skillset is ready
- Matriculated or above in any discipline
- 1-2 years working experience preferably gained in sizeable organization
- Good command of English and/or Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good organizational skills and able to work under pressure
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Immediate available or short notice is a must