General Mills Hong Kong Limited
About General Mills
General Mills, with global net sales of $17 billion, is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of consumer foods products based in Minneapolis. General Mills' mission is Nourishing Lives – innovating to make lives healthier, easier, and richer. Its global brand portfolio includes Häagen-DazsTM, Wan Chai Ferry, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Nature Valleyand more. With more than 100 consumer brands and operations in more than 100 countries, General Mills is also a leading supplier of baking and other food products to the foodservice and commercial bakery industries. Now you can also nourish your life by joining the world’s delicious brands.
Assistant Key Account Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916627
- Plan, formulate & execute channel sales strategy, annual customer plan and POP plan to achieve revenue and profit objectives
- Build, sustain & manage relationship with customers at all levels
- Plan & control trade spending budget with ROI measurement and manage trade terms negotiation
- Manage sales forecasting and ensure potimum stock supply with Supply Chain
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years’ key account management experience in FMCG / Food Industy
- Proactive, attentive, result-driven & customer-oriented
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, numerical & analysis skills
- Mature, independent & presentable
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Senior Key Account Executive.
5-day week and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Applicants who would not be invited for interview within 6 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be retained for a maximum period of 12 months. All information collected will be used for recruitment and selection purpose and treated confidential.