jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836790
Employer Ref. HK116410
- International FMCG leader
- Worldwide Distribution
- World-class trainings
Our client is a leading British FMCG company that focuses on health, hygiene and home products. It owns businesses and operations in around 60 countries and its brands and products can be found among millions of consumers in almost 200 countries worldwide. With an increasing focus in Asia, they are looking for an Assistant Key Account Manager to join the team for accelerating the brand and market development.
Reporting to the Head of Key Accounts, you will be responsible for developing strategies in Hong Kong to maximize business opportunity. As an Assistant Key Account Manager for Hong Kong, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in planning and developing promotion plan in achieving strategic objectives for assigned key accounts
- Responsible for new product launch and meet specific target to ensure maximum distribution within minimum time from launch to maintain freshness
- Collaborate with Trade Marketing team in improving merchandising in total store
- Review performance regularly with management team.
- Comply with Company policy in sales services and marketing matters and maintain good relationship with trade partners
You will carry over 5 years of relevant key account management experience in the FMCG industry with a bachelor degree level in a business related subject from a recognized University. Prior experience of key account management in the international or local retail channels is essential. Strong negotiation and inter-personal skills is essential to be successful in this role. You are required to be aggressive, self-motivated, organized and detail-minded with logical thinking. Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese required as well.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Joy GU on +852 2919 6160 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK116410. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.