The Hong Kong Institute of Human Resource Management (HKIHRM), a non-profit making organization, is the most representative professional HR institute in Hong Kong with over 5,500 individual and corporate members.
We are inviting motivated and versatile candidates to join HKIHRM.
Assistant – Learning & Development (Marketing) ( 5-day work )
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997715
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create content and draft training programme promotional materials to support marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and design eDM and manage website.
- Plan, organize and support the execution of various trainings and events such as HKIHRM Pay Trend and Training Trend Seminars,mini-conference, Seminars as well as various Certification programs
- Liaise with external HR/Training practitioners as trainers/speakers for HKIHRM courses/events
- Perform client and members servicing and carry out ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned.
- University degree (or equivalent) preferably in Marketing, Business, Public Relations & Event or Hospitality Management
- 1 year relevant working experience, preferably in training, education, association, Public Relations or event management
- Sound knowledge and interest in HR management is an added advantage
- Experience in organizing larger-scale projects and events and the production of publications and advertising sales is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Aggressive learner, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven organization skills with strong attention to details
- Multitasking, able to meet deadlines and work under pressure with seasonal workload
- Good team player, mature, outgoing, responsible and customer-oriented
- Well-versed in Windows applications, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
- Immediate availability is preferred
Please send your application with detailed resume and expected salary by email or by post to Human Resource Department, Suite 1503, 15/F., 68 Yee Woo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Please mark “Private & Confidential” on envelope.
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only