Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Assistant Leasing Officer (Retail Leasing)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835984
- Responsible for all leasing and tenancy matters includes tenancy administration, budget preparation, lease term negotiations, marketing analysis compilation and ad hoc duties
- Review and maintain tenants’ database
- Coordinate with property management team
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in Real Estate
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in retail leasing is an advantage
- Previous exposure to leasing and legal documents is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of Chinese and English
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now” button. For more information about our Company, please visit our website: http://www.hanglung.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes within the Hang Lung Group of companies. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful and their information will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.