“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
ASSISTANT LEASING OFFICER – INDUSTRIAL LEASING
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781788
Employer Ref. IAPJDB/PR128/16
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience, preferably in industrial/office leasing of developers or property management
- Familiar with PC software e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Proven English and Mandarin proficiency
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Leasing and marketing of a portfolio of properties including industrial/office buildings and car parks
- Prepare financial analysis for the properties
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Leasing Executive.)
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by clicking "Apply Now".
For further information, please visit our company website: http://www.shkp.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.