- Lead Logistics CS Team in two logistics hubs (at Tsing Yi & Tuen Mun) to achieve optimal productivity and cost efficiency.
- Review, revise and implement SOPs effectively in daily operations.
- Communicate effectively with warehouse / other related internal departments.
- Introduce and implement CRM to enhance customer loyalty.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the internal / external customers and subcontractors.
- Monitor Logistics CS team performance with continuous guidance and clear guidelines to improve CS quality.
- Report Logistics CS team performance with analysis to superiors.
- Support departmental manager to achieve corporate objectives and targets.
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Degree / High Diploma holder in Logistics or related field
- 8 years in logistics field with at least 3 years in supervisory grade or above
- Knowledgeable of and experienced in air / ocean / logistics operations
- Experienced in setting up SOPs and sound implementation
- Knowledgeable of providing B2B and B2C customer service in logistics field
- Knowledge and experience in WMS is an advantage
- Customer-centric, result-oriented, compliance-minded
- Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarian
- Proficient in PC and excel etc.
Work location : Tuen Mun & Tsing Yi
We offer 5-day work and attractive salary to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to us.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applications will be kept for 3 months before proper documentation or disposal as appropriate.