Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group now operates over 780 outlets in Hong Kong and China. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, Japanese chain restaurants and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, spanning from mooncakes, Chinese New Year puddings, rice dumplings to Chinese preserved meat. Hong Kong Maxim's Group also operates air catering services at 11 airports in China, including Beijing and Shanghai, through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
Assistant Logistics Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917554
- Ensure continuous review and improvement on warehouse operating procedures, practices and process workflow
- Monitor and manage 3PL and/or service providers to achieve service enhancement
- Manage supply chain operating cost, drive quality & service improvement, and achieve cost saving and effectiveness
- Establish business contingency plan to deal with any supply chain and logistics issues
- Work with 3PL providers and to reinforce standard operating procedures, performance metrics with contingency plans
- Liaise with cross functional teams to provide logistics support on Supply Chain projects
- Monitor regulatory, environmental, and operational issues to ensure full compliance and promote corporate social responsibilities
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management / Logistics or related disciplines
- Member of Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport is preferred
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain or Logistics Management, with at least 5 years in supervisory or management level
- Experience in Food & Beverage / Catering / Food FMCG industry is highly preferred
- Strong project management skills with experience in managing CDC projects
- Knowledge of Oracle / SAP / ERP / POS / WMS
- In-depth knowledge and operations of Supply Chain Management
- Good command of English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Good supervisory, interpersonal and communication skills
- Business acumen with strong analytical skills
- Hands-on PC operations
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected remuneration package.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.