Lei Garden Restaurant Group
Lei Garden Restaurant Group is a Hong Kong-based integrated food company. Founded in 1973, the Group currently operates 24 restaurants across 9 Asian cities, including Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore and Macau, and employs more than 2,500 staff.
In addition to its Michelin star rated restaurants, the management has a grand vision of “farm-to-table”; which will allow full control of ingredients and enable Lei Garden to provide healthy, delicious and safe food to its patrons. Thus the Group operates its own farm in Zhanjiang (Guangdong province) and food processing center in Hong Kong Science & Technology Park. The Group is also set to expand into the packaged food promoting to local and overseas markets.
To cope with the Group’s development plan, Lei Garden is recruiting self-motivating, passionate and hardworking talent. Please visit company website (http://www.leigarden.hk) to learn more about the group and its business philosophy.
Assistant Maintenance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914618
- Report to Maintenance Manager
- Routine maintenance & overhaul planning
- Establish Doc. System
- Analyze maintenance cost and budget control
- Assist in technical support and ad-hoc projects
- Contracting services management
- Facilities & Assets management
- Production process / plant facilities improvement
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/BS Engineering
- 5 years factory maintenance experience
- Familiar with ISO & HACCP
- Familiar with government regulations/ordinances
- Good team player
We offer attractive remuneration with excellent opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume stating present and expected salary and date of availability to HR Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
(All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.)