Assistant Manager (Corporate Secretarial Services) (2-year Contract)[Ref: AM-CSS]
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780333
Employer Ref. AM-CSS
The Job :
- Arrange Board/Committee and Management Meetings.
- Take minutes at Board/Committee Meetings and Management Meetings.
- Draft Board/Committee papers.
- Compile Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Involve in corporate governance matters, including compliance of Ordinance, Constitution, By-laws, data privacy and other relevant legislature.
- Degree holder preferably in corporate governance and related disciplines or associate member of HKICS.
- Minimum 6 years’ solid experience in corporate secretarial and Board/Committee works in a sizeable organization.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Sound corporate governance and legal knowledge.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, meticulous at work, high integrity, good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.