Assistant Manager ( 5 Days Work / Sales & Marketing / Lai Chi Kok - near MTR station)
Intelligence Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834707
Employer Ref. QHK0000514-0017
Our client, a Japanese famous Watch Company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Assistant Manager (Ref: QHK0000514-0017)
- Responsible for activity for International business, especially in oversea market
- Liaise overseas customers or distributors and co-ordinate with internal departments
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing plan, sales presentation, marketing strategy planning
- Occasional business trip mainly to US or Europe (around 5-8 times per year)
- Degree holder or above in any disciplines
- Min. 4 years or above Sales experiences in international business of consumer products for US / Euro markets is highly preferred
- Business Level of spoken and written English and conversational level in Mandarin
- Willing to have business trip
- Good communication skill & proactive personality is preferred
- Salary : Up to HK$22K
- 5-Days Work
- Banking Holidays
- Double Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- OT Allowance
- Medical Insurance
Interested parties please quote QHK0000514-0017 and send your application via email to Apply Now or rachel @inte.com.hk. For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at (852) 2971-2531.
Please note that only short listed candidate will be notified.
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
Our company website: http://www.inte.com.hk
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Intelligence Hong Kong
About Intelligence Hong Kong
Tempstaff and Intelligence Hong Kong has integrated with a corporate branding of “Intelligence”, while TS Kelly Workforce Solutions Limited is our officially – registered company after the mergence.
After this merger, we become the HR corporate group with the largest number of branches, clients and registered job seekers in the Japanese Human Resources Market in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
We specialize in recruitment services for the firms with a wide range of positions from general to senior management level, aiming at building up the infrastructure for our clients and candidates.
Find us at Facebook
Welcome to visit our website www.inte.com.hk for more details!
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for job application for FREE!