Opera Hong Kong Limited
Artistic Director: Warren Mok
Established in 2003 as a non-profit-making organisation, Opera Hong Kong is committed to enhancing the appreciation of the opera art in Hong Kong and promoting local music talents. In addition to staging operas and concerts, organising educational and outreach programmes is also a major effort by the company to arouse public interest in the art form.
Assistant Manager (Education & Outreach)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995175
- Planning and implementing Education & Outreach programmes
- Organising and managing annual Summer Camp
- Managing classes and performance of Opera Hong Kong Children Chorus
- Managing scholarship programmes
- University graduate with a minimum of 3 years of job experience preferably in performing arts (particularly related to education and outreach programmes)
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Chinese word processing
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Knowledge of operas and classical music would be an advantage
- Good communications skills, self-motivated and a good team player
Interested parties please send your CV with a cover letter and expected salary to Opera Hong Kong Ltd, Room 1907, Pacific Plaza, 410 Des Voeux Road West, Hong Kong (mark ‘Confidential’ on envelop), or Email to APPLY NOW: on or before 10 February 2017.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence for employment-related purpose only.