Haven of Hope Christian Service
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission: “Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched.” The position which paves for a rewarding career is:
Assistant Manager (Ref : SSO/F/AM/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997954
Employer Ref. SSO/F/AM/JDB
- Monitor daily financial and accounting operations;
- Oversee monthly and year-end closing; prepare relevant financial statements, reports and analysis;
- Coordinate Finance systems’ development and administration;
- Review and implement effective financial controls and procedures;
- Assist in process improvements and ad hoc projects.
- Degree in Accounting and member/finalist of professional accounting body, with a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience;
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility in meeting tight deadlines, detail-minded;
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills with logical thinking;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word (English and Chinese);
- Hands on experience in Epicor Financials or Finance systems’ implementation is an advantage.
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 28 January 2017 or via clicking "Apply Now" (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For details about our organization, please visit www.hohcs.org.hk.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only