Yusen Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited
Yusen Logistics is one of the world’s Top 15 global logistics companies with revenues of around USD 3.5 Billion. Services include consolidation, order management, stock and delivery management, customs clearance, in-plant logistics and various other warehousing and freight management services including NVOCC.
Yusen Logistics consists of about 40 local Yusen Logistics companies around the world, most of which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Yusen Logistics group, a shipping and logistics conglomerate.
The functional headquarter responsible for managing the regional Yusen Logistics network is located in Hong Kong.
Assistant Manager - 3PL Ocean Freight
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219652
Employer Ref. OCM-2017-02
Job Description :
- To handle shipment to US EU and Intra Asia markets;
- To analysis and provide the best solution to both clients and operation teams throughout the operation process:
- Handle and follow up booking with vendors;
- prepare forecast to carriers;
- Submit booking to related carriers;
- Prepare SI, dispatch ASN data;
- follow through the whole operation process, until clients able to get cargo delivery at destination;
- Leading a team around 5 members in daily operation;
- Work with overseas offices, Sales and related parties.
Qualification & experience:
- Able to monitor the operation flow of export / import shipment;
- Able to act as a team player to execute the operation
- Able to communicate with team members locate in Hong Kong and overseas offices to ensure the procedures to be follow through;
- Able to tackle problematic area and enhance service quality;
- Meet and take care customers in Hong Kong or overseas locations whenever necessary;
- Able to prepare reports as agreed with customers
- Strong numeric analysis ability;
- Middle user level of MS Excel and PowerPoint with good presentation skill;
- Degree holder in Logistics Management, Business Management or related;
- With 5 years' experience in managing international logistics (air / ocean freight) operations;
- Proficiency in written and verbal English , Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Immediately available preferred.
Interested parties please send full resume with employment history and expected salary to HRA Division, Yusen Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited at Level 31, Tower 1, Kowloon Commerce Centre, 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T. or by email to hr.ylhk @ hk.yusen-logistics.com
Yusen Logistics (Hong Kong) is an equal opportunity employer. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.