Zebra Strategic Outsource Solution Ltd
Your Trusted Partner for Professional Human Resources and Business Consulting Services; a subsidiary of Zebra Strategic Holdings Limited (HKEX Stock Code: 8260).
We aim to provide a comprehensive range of human resources and business consulting solutions to our clients.
Our client, a leading financial institution is currently seeking for a high-caliber candidate to join their team.
Assistant Manager, Application Management - Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918306
Employer Ref. JDB-AMAM
- Assist Management to manage the performance of sales by providing timely management information, analysis and market intelligence of Credit Card and Personal Loan products;
- Assist the Section Head of Application Management to monitor performance of operation team in order to ensure all working procedures are in compliance. Meanwhile, candidates also need to perform different kinds of UAT on promotion programs, system enhancements;
- Assist Management to work with related counterparts to provide practical inputs for the development of credit card and personal loan application procedures and system enhancement;
- Monitor the performance of operation teams to ensure that they are working according to pre-defined guidelines and to ensure their quality of work can meet the Bank's standard and fulfill the business target;
- Provide inputs and regular review the sales performance of credit card and personal loan campaigns to optimize business result. Timely and effective MI and report should prepare with suggestion and observation in order to assist management to formulate sales strategies;
- Conduct the competitor analysis with market intelligence;
- Provide inputs to ensure the department operation model is in line with business requirement, customer satisfaction and regulatory guidelines;
- Collaborate with different party in various projects.
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications;
- At least 2 years' experience in credit cards and personal loans sales management;
- Strong project management and problem solving capabilities;
- Strong self-motivation, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Access and MS Excel;
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.