Assistant Manager, Art Foundation (Project)
K11 Concepts Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919400
- Manage projects including but not limited to exhibitions, talks, workshops and research projects, etc.
- Liaise and communicate new projects with local, regional and international art institutions, museums, galleries, artists and curators, etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder, preferably in Contemporary Arts, Cultural Management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 6 years of related experience, familiar with contemporary art field
- Knowledge in Chinese contemporary art is preferred
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Proactive, able to work independently and work under pressure
- Outgoing, detail-minded and responsible
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer, Art Foundation
- Willing to work overtime
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please email full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to K11 Concepts Limited
About K11 Concepts Limited
A Member of New World Group.
A global high-end lifestyle brand operator under New World Group, K11 is the world’s first original brand to pioneer the blend of three essential elements – Art ∙ People ∙ Nature.
The name of K11 stems from the Eastern philosophy of “the co-existence of nothingness and substance” and is intrinsically neutral. It is rich in meaning and stimulates boundless interpretations. The unique and neutral meaning of K11 will be varied according to each person’s perceptibility and sensitivity, with which all K11 projects will bring to their visitors a sensory experience.
We now invite energetic, motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our newly created Art team.