Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Manager, Business Development (12-month Contract) (Ref:MKT-AM-161708)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830836
Employer Ref. MKT-AM-161708
Working Location: Hong Kong
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Health & Protection, Linked and High Net Worth Business, this position is responsible for tracking the fulfillment of a large marketing campaign by extracting data from several sources and make simple analysis for weekly report. This position is also responsible for assisting the Senior Manager in coordinating with various parties to develop marketing campaigns and to support project implementation.
- Assist in managing the fulfillment of a large marketing campaign. This includes data extraction from different sources, reconciliation of data, analysis to produce a weekly report to provide regular updates to key stakeholders and check invoices from vendor.
- Assist to develop companywide Health & Protection Dashboard and analysis as requested.
- To coordinate between an external vendor and internal stakeholders and resolve any inquiries or problems as it arises for a large marketing campaign.
- Assist Senior Manager to implement other adhoc projects as assigned.
- University graduate with quantitative background such as statistics, mathematics, actuarial science or engineering
- At least 4 years relevant work experience in a large corporation
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excel is a must
- Database and macro experience is an advantage
- Must be able to pay attention to details, comfortable with numbers
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for the position of Senior Officer
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=114597
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.