Assistant Manager - Business Planning and Analysis
A.S. Watson Group (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995544
This position will be working closing with top retail brand suppliers in over 20 countries. Successful candidate will be providing analysis support to buying team on global supplier negotiation and performance tracking as well as supplier income calculation.
- Perform analysis and generate reports on business performance of suppliers / business units.
- Ensure data accuracy collected from different sources.
- Handle all kinds of enquiries from internal and external stakeholders in different countries.
- Ensure timely collection and accurate calculation of supplier income.
- Conduct work flow improvement in maximizing team efficiency.
- Degree holder preferably in Finance or Business related disciplines
- Over 5 years of experience in business analysis with at least 1-2 years in supervisory role
- Ability to manage a small team and work under tight deadline
- Proactive, multi-tasking, strong analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Excel such as Pivot Table, V-Look Up and PowerPoint
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume with expected salary in WORD FORMAT to our company email (shown in our Company Profile).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to A.S. Watson Group (HK) Limited
About A.S. Watson Group (HK) Limited