Nan Fung Development Limited
We are a well-established Group with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction, property management, property financing and financial investment.
We now invite applications for the following position:
ASSISTANT MANAGER – COMMERCIAL, RETAIL & RESIDENTIAL
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919128
Employer Ref. AM/AM
- Degree in Surveying / Statistic / Real Estate Management / Property Management / Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience in property and/or lease management related in commercial and residential leasing; surveying firm experience is highly preferable
- Responsible, hard-working and independent
- Good command of PC software including MS office, Chinese Word-processing, etc
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Assist the team to implement leasing policies and procedures in line with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Collect & analyse the macro data in office, retail & service apartment market
- Conduct market research & responsible for liaision with related properties agencies
- Oversee all commercial leasing deal from negotiation to documentation and integration to ensure effective processing of property transactions
- Negotiate with retailers and corporate office tenants, build up and retain good relationships with external stakeholders (agents, tenants, retailers), including handling feedback and complaints from key accounts if necessary
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure assets are being well managed
- Provide input to annual strategic leasing reviews including price, size, design, etc.
- Manage and provide instruction in implementing the leasing strategy
- Scouting on the potential portfolio expansion or disposal
- Work with other departments on monitoring commercial properties’ market leasing trends and providing financial data to support the formulation of new property plan
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your resume with salary expected to The Human Resources Manager, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK or by e-mail: hr @ nanfung.com or by clicking "Apply Now" below (We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.)
“Nan Fung Group” and “the Group” mean Nan Fung International Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries.