Assistant Manager, Communications (Ref: HRD-R002-17-JD) Communications
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993711
Employer Ref. HRD-R002-17-JD
The successful candidate will execute a consistent and appropriate communications strategy and concept for Siemens Hong Kong, including measures, time and budget planning, for a successful communication of Siemens values and offers to its various target groups internally and externally. The primary responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute all annual internal and external communication activities, based on the business strategy in Hong Kong and Macao, within defined timing and budget.
- Provide consultation from concept to execution to support business units’ targets and involved in the daily business needs.
- Plan and execute the measures for conferences & seminars, customer events, employee events, CSR events and digital platforms such as internet, intranet and social media to engage the targets groups in order to support sales and reputation of the company.
- Conduct media briefings and press conferences.
- Handle incidents and crisis if needed and provide consultation to management team.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- University graduate in Marketing / Communication or related discipline
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience in sizeable organizations or multinational companies with leading communications projects experience
- Able to work in the diversified culture and international environment with counterparts of different background.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and strong influential skills
- Creative thinking, strong communication and presentation skills
- Good team player with strong customer focus
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good knowledge of PC applications such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax to (852) 2583-3328 or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
10/F. Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siemens Ltd
About Siemens Ltd
No matter what your professional goals may be, it's a tradition at Siemens to promote excellent work and to develop talent further. To stay as one of the leading innovators in the Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors, we are looking for people from all kinds of professions, who want to make their next move.