Genting Hong Kong Limited
Genting Hong Kong is a leading corporation principally engaged in the business of cruise and cruise related operations along with leisure, entertainment and hospitality activities.
Taking on a bold initiative to grow the Asia-Pacific as an international cruise destination, Star Cruises has built its reputation on offering first-rate Asian hospitality through a fleet of six contemporary ships. Newly launched Dream Cruises will cater to the growing premium Asian cruise market while recently acquired Crystal Cruises is the world’s leading luxury cruise provider, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history.
Genting Hong Kong’s first foray in a land-based attraction, Resorts World Manila opened its doors in the Philippines to the public in August 2009. Resorts World Manila is one of the premier leisure brands under the Genting Group and the Philippines’ first one-stop, nonstop vacation spot for topnotch entertainment and world-class leisure alternatives, featuring three hotels including the all-suite Maxims Hotel, an iconic shopping mall, four high-end cinemas and a multi-purpose performing arts theatre.
Assistant Manager - Company Secretarial
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837355
Employer Ref. 16-HKG-02442
- Handle company secretarial work for the listed company and its subsidiaries
- Assist in the preparation of results announcements, annual/interim reports and circulars
- Assist in organizing board / general meetings
- Co-ordinate with internal departments and external advisers / agents to complete corporate exercise
- Submit corporate announcements, annual / interim reports and circulars to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the Singapore Stock Exchange for publication onto their websites
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- ACS / ACIS - Associate Member of The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) / The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in company secretarial practice with at least 2 years with listed companies
- Familiar with the Listing Rules, the Securities and Futures Ordinance, Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and secretarial practice for local and overseas companies
- Good team player with positive attitude, diligent, meticulous, independent and well-organized
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Good in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
All application will be treated in strict confidence. The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months.
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.gentinghk.com.