Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Manager, Compliance (Ref:ERM-AM-161615)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830757
Employer Ref. ERM-AM-161615
Working Location: Hong Kong
- To review sales materials, marketing materials and product documents produced by the Company or Sales Force; and ensure that all these documents comply with the Business Code of Conduct, internal requirements, and all statutory and regulatory requirements. To provide advice in regular meetings for product development.
- To provide compliance advice, e.g., (1) to provide advice with respect to new business initiatives and assigned projects; (2) to provide advice & guidance on regulatory / compliance issues to staff / sales forces.
- To assist in implementation of new laws and regulatory requirements.
- To prepare, review and update the Company's compliance policies, procedures, guidelines, manuals & handbooks.
- To provide Compliance training to staff/sales force on compliance issues; and to prepare, review and update the relevant training materials; and to handle ad-hoc projects.
- Degree holder with major in Law, Accounting, Finance or related discipline; an insurance related qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Compliance or Audit in life insurance companies or banks
- Good knowledge of life insurance, general insurance and investment products
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements, life insurance operations and agency administration
- Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Computer literate
- Effective communication and management skills
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=81223
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.