jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993859
Employer Ref. 91M0080241
Assistant Manager, General Compliance
- International Insurance Company
- Excellent Package
- Great working culture
Our client is a multinational insurance company with a long history of success. They have a strong presence in Asia and are currently looking for a dedicated compliance candidate to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, this person will be responsible for the general compliance within both the general and life insurance business lines. You will provide advice for the development of policies and procedures and review current compliance regimes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. You will review marketing materials, conduct compliance testing and risk assessment, advise key stakeholders to regulatory requirements and provide training/advice to staff.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3 in financial services industry, insurance industry experience will be highly advantageous but not a must
- Familiar with AML, anti-bribery, product compliance etc
- Excellent communication skills and ability to partner well with multiple internal stakeholders
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
What's on offer?
- Our client is a international company that provides a great work environment and a platform for growth. They can also offer great compensation for the right candidate.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"