Chong Hing Bank Ltd
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Assistant Manager (Outbound) - Customer Services Department (PCSD)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998978
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and supervise the team to achieve Key Performance Indicators and Service Level of Customer Services Department.
- Supervise and drive the team of Telemarketing Executives to achieve the assigned sales target.
- Monitor the sales performance of Telemarketing Executives via call monitoring and sales result tracking.
- Provide assistance for outbound team to achieve the departmental goal
- Manage outbound resources planning and liaise with key stakeholders (i.e. MKT/ Product/ Analytics) to formulate effective outbound campaign to drive revenue.
- Monitor and ensure all customer complaints are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide recommendations to Head of Customer Services Department, Internal Department and Senior Management on product design/ service standard/ procedure workflow to strengthen our competitive edge in the market
- Ensure the operation process and all outbound activities are fully complied with the internal guidelines, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist Head of Customer Services Department to undertake assignment / project related to PCSD where appropriate.
- Ensure management reports are accurate and clear for performance monitoring.
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in retail banking, with at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Pass in recognized insurance and securities examinations, e.g. IIQE, FPE (HKSI) or obtained an exempted status
- Good presentation/ communication/ negotiation/ problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
- Proven Project Management Skills will be an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English, good command in Mandarin is a plus
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Department, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by clicking Apply Now. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group