jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918882
Employer Ref. 12657
- Renowned multimedia business
- Excellent growth prospect
- Multicultural working environment
A renowned multimedia business is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to drive Digital, Loyalty Marketing and Partnerships initiatives.
- Implement digital initiatives in loyalty marketing programs to attract target audience across the world and drive subscriptions
- Identify local and international partnership opportunities to enhance brand presence globally
- Work closely with various departments to ensure brand consistency and alignment
- Liaise with digital analytics team to optimize the programs' performance and generate monthly reports
- Pull data and conduct detailed analysis for pitching to partners
- Bachelor degree holder in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Loyalty Marketing and Partnerships Management
- Solid knowledge of Google analytics and interpreting data - familiar with A/B testing, online marketing and advertising, social media etc.
- Must be fluent in both English and Cantonese
- Excellent project management and analysis skills
- Motivated team player
Candidates with less experience may be considered for Senior Officer position.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Sharon Lam on +852 2833 4116 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.