jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995645
Employer Ref. 3828990/001
Good opportunity to an-house digital marketing team to build its brand awareness through online channels.
Our client is a leading property developer in the market with business operation in Hong Kong and Greater China. Due to the increasing needs of digital marketing in its business, they're now hiring an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to help managing its digital marketing campaigns.
You will be reporting to Digital Marketing Manager,
- Assist in executing all digital marketing campaigns for Mainland and Hong Kong's projects
- Responsible for digital marketing and social media strategies
- Set social media KPI targets and conduct regular reviews on digital marketing plans, budget, contents, and reports
- Control and review the quality and budget of external digital agency
- Provide guidance and assistance on seasonal/ monthly events run by local teams.
- Track and evaluate the effectiveness of all online marketing campaigns and website traffic to improve campaigns and user experience
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital or related disciplines
- At least 7 years' relevant experience in retail and customer markets
- Familiar with social media platforms and digital marketing
- Self-motivated, detail-minded with positive working attitude and good organizational skill
- Great career exposure in sizable property developer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Promising career progression
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tina Tin on +852 3412 4859
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk