Chong Hing Bank Ltd
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Assistant Manager (Internet & Mobile Banking Management) – Electronic Banking Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783328
- Generate and implement actionable ideas to enhance customer experience on using Internet Banking and Mobile Banking services
- Manage web and mobile apps projects with IT department and vendor to provide user friendly interface
- Responsible for implementing Electronic Banking Services promotions / digital marketing to drive services utilization by coordinating with various departments, teammates and vendors
- Coordinate the logistics for new services rollout including the preparation of relevant materials for customer education and internal staff training
- Conduct benchmarking and market analysis to strengthen the competitiveness of products and services provided on the e-channels
- Comply with relevant rules, regulations, ordinances for Electronic Banking Services
- Collect e-channels utilization statistics, conduct appropriate data analysis and compile management reports
- University graduate in E-Commerce, Business Administration, Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in managing Electronic Banking projects and is familiar with the rules and regulations about marketing and promotion
- Strong understanding and sense in both the technical aspects of Electronic Banking Services and compilation of promotional materials complying with the relevant rules and regulations
- Strong team player with excellent leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills to initiate collaboration among various parties
- High awareness of both quality and risk, particularly in e-Banking channel related risks and security issues
- Excellent project management skills and proficient in MS Office tools
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Department, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by clicking Apply Now. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group