Assistant Manager – Event Marketing, HNW Clients (Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998643
Employer Ref. SPG0232017013
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for Assistant Manager to join their marketing team to cope with the bank's expansion.
- Assist in formulating segment marketing strategies to build customers' portfolio and enhance customer loyalty for various Customer Propositions
- Implement cost-effective marketing campaigns / events, in particular to High Net-worth Individuals, to sustain portfolio growth and enhance customer experience
- Develop marketing collaterals, collaborate with relevant parties to ensure the smooth launch of marketing programmes
- Conduct post-programme evaluation for continuous improvement
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing, with knowledge of banking products preferred
- Solid experience in above and below-the-line marketing programmes development, with knowledge of marketing communications, customer acquisition, retention and/or event management a definite advantage
- Resilience, with good communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please email your resume to hk@springerpg. com for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies