Assistant Manager – Facilities Management and Administration
Construction Industry Council
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995949
Employer Ref. 17 / AM – FMA(A) – 007U
The applicant must possess
- a recognisd degree preferably in facilities management / business management or other related discipline;
- a minimum of 7 years post-qualification relevant and concrete work experience in facilities management / office administration, with experience in monitoring outsource contractors is preferred;
- solid project planning and management skills and can demonstrate strong abilities in organisation, setting priorities, documentation and multi-tasking;
- good knowledge in corporate insurance with the ability to handle various insurance cases and user enquiries;
- excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to interact with various stakeholders;
- a flexible mindset and the ability to work under pressure to meet the set objectives of the organisation; and
- excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; hands on experience in preparing manuals, schedules, tender documents and discussion papers is preferred.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to plan, coordinate and monitor the services provided by the Facilities Management Team, including cleaning, security guard, smart card, telephone system, call centre service, internal and external dispatch, central mailing system, car pool, stationery printing, gardening, etc;
- to manage the outsource contracts and to monitor the work of the outsource contractors in the provision of administration services to all CIC’s premises;
- to compile and analyse facilities data and to produce regular reports on administration services;
- to supervise new / renovation projects when required, from planning, execution, monitoring to maintenance; and to supervise and monitor the quality and progress carried out by contractors / consultants / service providers;
- to manage the various insurance services including policies renewal, enquiries, advices, claims, etc;
- to plan and control the budget in relation to office administration;
- to prepare tender briefs and contracts and to make recommendations on returned tenders;
- to assist in the initiatives related to “Green Environment” and “Energy Saving”; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned by CIC from time to time.
The position is on a renewable fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs) for a period of 2 years.
Please send an updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job and quoting the job reference number (17 / AM – FMA(A) – 007U) by Apply now or by mail to the address below on or before 27 January 2017. For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk.
Manager - Human Resources
Construction Industry Council
38/F, COS Centre
56 Tsun Yip Street
Kwun Tong, Kowloon
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Construction Industry Council
About Construction Industry Council