ASSISTANT MANAGER, FINANCE AND TREASURY (COMPLIANCE FOCUS) - HONG KONG
Pacific Basin Shipping (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831702
- Bachelor’s degree, with degree in business, accounting or any related disciplines preferred;
- Qualified accountant or finalist of any Accounting Qualification programme;
- At least 3 years’ working experience;
- Well versed in operating computer software especially Word and Excel;
- Resourceful, detail oriented, ability to work independently with good problem solving and organisation skills;and
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, confident in dealing with external parties and different level of staff internally.
Handle information request from banks, such as know-your-customers checks, tax forms and filings required under the Group’s borrowings, to duly meet the respective bank’s requirements as well as loan covenants;
Set up and implement procedures to monitor the Group’s compliance with respect to sanctions and other regulatory requirements;
- Administer bank accounts and credit line facilities;
- Review and coordinate documentation required in drawdowns and repayments of borrowings;
- Assist in internal and external financial reporting including the preparation of interim and annual reports, and internal controls review from time to time;
- Support ad hoc analysis and/or projects of the Finance and Accounts department.
Attractive remuneration including 5-day work week will be offered to the chosen candidate. Please apply with a full résumé, salary expectation and contact details to the Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now". We only accept CVs in pdf format. (Application deadline: 30 Oct 2016)
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific Basin Shipping (HK) Limited
About Pacific Basin Shipping (HK) Limited
Pacific Basin is one of the world’s leading owners and operators of modern Handysize and Supramax dry bulk ships. We are listed and headquartered in Hong Kong, and our network of 12 offices spans six continents to position us close to customers. Our fleet comprises over 200 vessels and we employ approximately 3,000 seafarers and a multinational team of over 330 shore-based staff globally.