Assistant Manager, Finance – Retail (HK/PRC)
K11 Concepts Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835957
Employer Ref. HR/PRC
- To manage and responsible for planning, monitoring and reviewing on day-to-day finance operations, as well as financial and management accounts and monthly reporting
- To support senior management in business decision making process by providing accurate financial report, management information and analytical insight
- To ensure effective A/R and A/P management by closely monitoring on debtor and creditor account as well as timely invoice issuance and debt collection
- To assist in monitoring and coordinate with HK/PRC staff to handle retail finance operation
- To manage, monitor and review on inventory record and fixed asset record
- Responsible for reviewing on commercial contracts
- To assist in interim & year-end auditing works
- Degree or above in Accounting or related disciplines
- Min. 6 years' relevant experience of which 3 years in supervisory/managerial position
- Experience in Retail industry will be an advantage
- Prefer with PRC experience
- Experience of handling import and export issues and implementation of Flex Account, POS and inventory system
- Experience in budget control and financial analysis report preparation
- Station in Hong Kong with occasionally travel to PRC
- Independent, mature, initiative, self-motivated, organized, attention to details and work under pressure
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Chinese word processing
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please email full resume with current and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to K11 Concepts Limited
About K11 Concepts Limited
A Member of New World Group.
A global high-end lifestyle brand operator under New World Group, K11 is the world’s first original brand to pioneer the blend of three essential elements – Art ∙ People ∙ Nature.
The name of K11 stems from the Eastern philosophy of “the co-existence of nothingness and substance” and is intrinsically neutral. It is rich in meaning and stimulates boundless interpretations. The unique and neutral meaning of K11 will be varied according to each person’s perceptibility and sensitivity, with which all K11 projects will bring to their visitors a sensory experience.
We now invite energetic, motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our newly created Art team.