BDO. Because relationships matter.
BDO Limited is the Hong Kong member firm of BDO International Limited, a global accountancy network with over 1,400 offices in more than 150 countries and over 60,000 people providing advisory services throughout the world. As part of the BDO Network, we combine international expertise with the region's best-available business and advisory services. We conform to the highest international standards in a full range of professional services including assurance, tax, specialist advisory, risk advisory and business services.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
At BDO, we do not simply offer you a job. We offer you excellent opportunities for career development and full support for you to achieve your career and professional success through well-structured learning programme, mentor programme, secondment opportunities, well exposure to international engagements, and various kinds of technical supports. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who have a passion for client services and professional excellence.
We are now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position :
Assistant Manager – Forensic Technology and eDiscovery
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781263
Employer Ref. SAS
- Be a consultant in performing IT Forensics and eDiscovery services including preserving, imaging and reviewing electronic data
- Mining and analyzing databases and reviewing unstructured data
- Advising on data security measures and controls for clients
- Performing data analytics to provide meaningful risk analysis for investigative, detection, prevention, compliance or review purposes
- Assisting teams on due diligence or audit-related assignments requiring IT support
- Be committed to support the department’s practice management and business development activities
- Support and act towards the BDO Global Vision
- Be committed to act with the firm’s core values and competency expectations
- Degree holder, major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Programming, Information Systems or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, with 3 years or more of direct experience in forensic technology or eDiscovery execution
- Professional qualifications including EnCE, preferably with one or more of the following: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Experience in sales/marketing and client-facing activities
- Experience in penetration testing, data integrity protection, data leakage prevention, advising on cyber security, vulnerability assessment and refining infrastructure is preferred
- Experience in implementing Relativity and other data review/hosting platforms is a plus
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills
- Business savvy and able to understand commercial terms and have basic knowledge of accounting and financial information
- Work as a good team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; including Mandarin
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Good listening skills, responsive attitude and able to take ownership in resolving issues
- Ability to work independently and a reliable attitude
- Be passionate for providing exceptional quality service and striving for exceeding clients' expectations
- Position offered will commensurate with the experience of the right candidate
We are an equal opportunity employer, and offer excellent prospects and career development for the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now button below or by mail to the Human Resources Department, BDO Limited, 25/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.