Assistant Manager, Global Category Marketing
GP Batteries International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996502
- Drive global market share and sales revenue of the assigned product category and market segment
- Collect and analyze global market, competitors and consumer trends in order to turn key insights into viable business growth opportunities
- Formulate and drive implementation of global product and marketing strategy
- Roll out global marketing strategic campaign at region and pilot markets with throughout project.
- Lead and influence business units and regional / local marketing team on new product development and portfolio pipeline.
- Develop product roadmap for short, medium and long term with respective SBUs.
- Responsible for all product management including SKU and packaging design, portfolio and life-cycle management.
- Manage creative and marketing agencies.
- Build rapports with various functions in HK headquarters, regional and local marketing teams.
- Facilitate best practice sharing across regions
- Support global marketing workshops, event and exhibitions
- Degree or above in Commerce/Business Administration/ Communication (major in Marketing preferred)
- At least 7 years all-round marketing experience in FMCG industry. Business / market development background is of definite advantage
- Track record in running brand campaigns and solid project management experiences
- Exposure in regional and/or global marketing is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Hands on computer skills (Microsoft office, Lotus Notes)
- Strong project management skill
- Product Management, Strategic Consumer, Trade Marketing, media, agency and Communication skill
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Positive and team work mentality, International and global mindset
- Able to work under tight timeline
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5-day work week and long-term career development opportunities to the right candidate. Please email your full resume with current and expected salary to recruit_gpii@ goldpeak.com (in Word / PDF format). We are an equal opportunities employer.
The information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
For more company details, please visit our website at www.gpbatteries.com .
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GP Batteries International Limited
About GP Batteries International Limited
GP Batteries International Limited has been listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited since 1991. We are committed in the development, manufacture and marketing of batteries and battery-related products. We are one of the world’s major suppliers of primary and rechargeable batteries, in addition to being the largest consumer battery manufacturer in China. We supply an extensive range of battery products to original equipment manufacturers, leading battery companies as well as consumer retail market under our own GP brand name. Our production facilities are located in Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and Malaysia, supported by marketing and trading offices spanning across Asia, Europe and North America.
To support rapid business growth, we are looking for talents of high calibre to join our successful team.