Assistant Manager, Human Resources (HR6004)
BSH Home Appliances Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915091
Employer Ref. HR6004
The incumbent will act as a Business Partner and support a wide spectrum of HR functions including account servicing, talent management & development, rewards & benefits and employee engagement.
- Provide end-to-end recruitment services to the designated business units, from manpower planning to on-boarding logistics, including sourcing candidate, screening resumes, interviewing, making offer, etc.
- Review remuneration and benefits of all employees from time to time to ensure our competitiveness to attract, retain and motivate talent while administering the related programs
- Oversee the HR operations including payroll and support continuous improvement in operational effectiveness
- Assist in identifying & development of learning opportunities for high flyers
- Facilitate communication channels for fostering a positive work culture and environment to drive employee engagement and retention
- University graduated in Human Resources, Business related disciplines or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years HR all-rounded generalist experience, preferably from service or FMCG industry
- Hands on experience in talent acquisition, C&B and HR information systems
- Familiar with local employment ordinance, pension regulations and labour market trends
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Positive mind-set, multi-tasked, good people and problem solving skills with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
We offer a competitive package including 13th month salary, performance bonus, discretionary bonus, 18 days annual leave per year, medical and dental coverage, staff purchase privileges, training and development opportunities in addition to 5-day work week.
PLEASE APPLY to BSH Home Appliances Limited with the reference no. in the email subject by sending your your full resume with present & expected salary as well as available commencement date via "Apply Now".
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BSH Home Appliances Ltd
About BSH Home Appliances Ltd
BSH Home Appliances Group is the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide. The group was founded in 1967. Since the beginning of 2015 BSH exclusively belongs to the Bosch Group. The BSH family is today made up of about 80 companies in 50 countries, with a total workforce of about 53,000 people worldwide. In 2014 it posted annual revenue of about 11.4 billion Euros. Today, BSH operates 43 factories in 13 countries in Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia.
Within the brand portfolio the main brands are Bosch and Siemens. The product portfolio spans the entire spectrum of modern household appliances. It extends from stoves, ovens and extractor hoods to dishwashers, washers and dryers, from refrigerators and freezers to small appliances (Consumer Products) such as vacuum cleaners, coffee machines, electric kettles, irons and hairdryers.
“BSH as one of the "Top Employers Europe". We value of people, we need high caliber talents to join our team and grow with us"