We are a fast growing listed financial group offering a comprehensive range of financial services covering corporate finance, securities trading, commodity and futures trading, assets management and wealth management. To cope with business expansion, we invite high-calibre candidate to join us:
Assistant Manager - Human Resources
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992986
Employer Ref. AM/HR/JD/10-16
- Responsible for support of all-rounded human resources functions but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, tax issues, performance appraisal,training & development and employee relations etc.
- Liaise with PRC offices regarding human resources operations, policies and procedures etc.
- Develop, formulate, implement and review human resources strategies, policies and procedures such as remuneration strategies, manpower planning, performance appraisal, employee relations strategies to attract, retain and motivate staff etc.
- Prepare analysis reports and assist department head in formulating annual department plan and budget plan
- Prepare and consolidate various HR reports for management, co-ordinate regular and ad-hoc reports for Head Office in PRC
- Provide staff counseling services and manage staff disciplines
- Participate ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate with minimum 5 years human resources experience in financial and banking industry
- Well-versed with the Employment Ordinance and related legislations in Hong Kong and PRC
- With solid experience in developingand implementing of HRIS and designing C&B programs and reward management
- Attentive to details with strong analytical skills and good numeric sense
- Dynamic, meticulous, flexible, creative, well-organized with strong sense of accountability and high accuracy
- Able to multitask under tight deadlines and a good team player
- Excellent writing skills in Chinese and English and good spoken in Putonghua is a must
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your present & expected salary to Head of HR Dept., quoting the reference number via fax to 2907 6012 or mail to HR Dept, 45/F, COSCO Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, HK or by clicking "Apply Now".
(All personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only)