Haven of Hope Christian Service
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission: “Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched.” The position which paves for a rewarding career is:
Assistant Manager - Human Resources (Ref : SSO/SE/AM/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997968
Employer Ref. SSO/SE/AM/JDB
- Work closely with service unit heads / managers to provide full spectrum of human resources services and manage full employee life cycle from recruitment and selection, on-boarding, staff engagement and development to off-boarding;
- Provide support to ensure unit heads / managers and employees understand and comply with all employment related ordinances and internal policies;
- Experienced in organizing open recruitment activities and career talks at the campus will be an advantage;
- Assist in handling various HR initiatives and staff engagement programs;
- Compile and prepare regular / ad hoc HR analytical reports for management review;
- Contribute to review and provide recommendations for any update / improvement on HR related policies and practices;
- Participate in HR system development and enhancement;
- Participate in ad hoc assignments and projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines;
- At least 5 year’s solid experience in all-round Human Resources and strong in talent acquisition;
- Well versed in Hong Kong Labor Law and other employment related ordinances;
- Possess good analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- High proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, efficient , independent and good team player;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 28 January 2017 or by clicking "Apply Now" (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For details about our organization, please visit www.hohcs.org.hk.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.