The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the West Kowloon Cultural District a prime local and international destination for arts, culture and entertainment.
We are currently recruiting the following position to join the Authority.
Assistant Manager, Human Resources (Ref: 16083R2)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998254
Employer Ref. 16083R2
You will be responsible for:
- handling end-to-end recruitment process including shortlisting applications, conducting interviews and partnering with hiring managers for selection and placement;
- managing staff related formalities such as employee onboarding process, new employee orientation, movement and termination; and HRIS record management;
- assisting in enhancing employer branding and sourcing of applicants through job advertisements, job fairs and career events, and other social media platforms, etc;
- assisting in design and development of employee relation initiatives; and
- participating in ad hoc HR projects as assigned.
- possess a recognised university degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- have at least 8 years of all-rounded HR experience preferably with multinational background;
- have proven knowledge and experience in HR account servicing/generalist role;
- have sound knowledge of HK Employment Ordinance and practices; and
- have excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 27 January 2017 via online application or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Ms May Chow
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
Units 608-613, Level 6, Core C, Cyberport 3,
100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from 27 January 2017 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms May Chow at 2200-0025