Assistant Manager - Human Resources
Li & Fung (Trading) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146106
Employer Ref. V64076
- Perform as a strategic business partner and provide quality HR advisory services to internal customers.
- Liaise with senior executives and line managers on full spectrum of HR services including recruitment, organization structuring, compensation and benefits, performance management and talent development.
- Maintain and manage a strong rapport and communication with all internal clients by providing value added HR Services Delivery.
- Proactively perform a supportive role in organizational changes and act as internal consultant for providing value-added counseling and recommendations to help address people related issues to support good business decisions.
- Degree Holder in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience.
- Experience in HR account servicing in multinational companies.
- Good knowledge of HR strategic planning, employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the team, communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Li & Fung (Trading) Ltd
About Li & Fung (Trading) Ltd
Li & Fung is a global leader in consumer goods design, development, sourcing, and logistics. Every day, our teams deliver a range of consumer goods across multiple product categories including women’s apparel and home furniture. From design to merchandising to finance and technology, the career opportunities are endless. Our people drive our businesses so we strive to attract and reward the best in our industry. They may have different life experiences, educational and cultural backgrounds, but they share many things in common: an entrepreneurial spirit, a commitment to teamwork and to customer service, and a drive to learn and to teach.