ExcelNet was established in the 1980 and is a leading HR Solutions Management Company with its operations in Hong Kong, China and Singapore. Most of our clients are banking & financial industry, Insurance, global corporations, listing companies and government departments. We commit to work with our clients in partnership to create competitive advantages. It is our great honor to endeavor contribution and awarded “Caring Company” since 2005.
Assistant Manager, Information Technology Dept
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995040
- Participate in infrastructure projects and implementation work
- Conduct research, evaluation and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts
- Assist in negotiation with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure infrastructure-specific products and services
- Pro-actively monitor and review infrastructure performance and provide performance statistics and reports
- Assist in keep tracking IT assets with proper inventory control on record keeping, maintenance and related documentation
- Monitor computer operation (system and network) and be able to identify and react to failures
- Facilities management, General affairs management administrative works
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 5 years' solid working experience in sizable multinational company
- Knowledge and experience in first-line user and technical support with strong skill in trouble-shooting and soft-skill in handling users a must
- Good command of spoken and written in Mandarin, Cantonese and English, knowledge in Japanese is preferable
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
Remarks: If you are not contacted within 2 weeks, your application may be considered as unsuccessful for this position.
*All personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.