Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Manager, Infrastructure & Vendor Management (Ref:IT-AM-161806)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921134
Employer Ref. IT-AM-161806
Working Location: Hong Kong
- Manage the outsourcing vendor on Infrastructure services and ensure the service provider meet the service level performance
- Handle service requests, change and problem with vendors to ensure the compliance of vendor’s service performance and align with the internal policies and external regulations.
- Review and approve service requests, and organize the multi-workstream communication with stakeholders for non-standard service delivery
- Chair the regular service level meetings with outsourcing vendor infrastructure services in accordance with contract and scope of work
- Manage the outsourcing service operation and conduct operation review meetings to align and improve the processes with documentations
- Drive the outsourcing vendor to support projects or activities, and review and approve on the vendor proposed resources and plans
- Explore the new technology / solution with vendor to enhance the workflow and support
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- IT Certification in ITIL, PMP or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Information Technology with at least 2 years in supporting services at supervisory level
- Relevant work experience in Financial Industry
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and vendor management skills
- Strong technical knowledge in Infrastructure components, such as Desktop, Network, Wintel, Unix, Linux, AIX, SAN
- In-depth knowledge in supporting Microsoft Products including Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Office2010/2013, SharePoint, SCCM, Bitlocker and etc
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes
- Excellent in problem solving, presentation and analytical skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=142974&pre=Y&lang=en
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.