China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Assistant Manager, Institutional Banking (Ref.: AM/IBD/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783949
Employer Ref. AM/IBD/CT
- Diploma/Higher Diploma/Associate Degree or above in any discipline
- Minimum 2 year’s working experience, preferably in banking industry
- With basic knowledge in Account Opening and KYC will be advantage
- Mature, responsible and self-motivated
- Good communication and customer services skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in PC applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel
* Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager
To apply, please send your detailed resume stating present and expected salary to one of the following channels:-
- By Email
- By Fax: 2526 8181
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.