Thakoon (HK) Limited
A new business model is being established with American designer brand – Thakoon. We will be launching a new global e-Commerce business of Designer Fast Fashion, offering frequent limited-time designer collections at a more accessible price point.
The brand ambition is to establish a new standard for customer’s experience through a full Omni-channel organization and O2O services.
We are now looking for high caliber professionals to join our team.
Assistant Manager, IT Service Delivery and Infrastructure
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783164
- Manage, organise and continuously improve the IT Service Delivery.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and network of the organisation.
- Install and configure systems, diagnostic software/hardware issues.
- Maintain IT hardware and software inventory and daily health check.
- Perform IT help-desk support to end users and network troubleshooting.
- Work closely with internal team and external parties such as vendors.
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science or IT related discipline.
- 3+ years hands on experience.
- Good knowledge in technical infrastructure environment and hands-on experience in system architecture implementation.
- Qualifications of MCP, MCSE, MCITP with knowledge in Linux/VMWare are preferred.
- Hands-on experience in MS AD, DHCP, DNS, srever backup, IIS, APache, VMware.
- Hands-on experience in managing servers, routers, switches, SAN, firewall, WIFI, telephone system, VPN, VoIP.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud would be an advantage.
- Professionalism in Change Management and documentation.
- Energetic, self-motivated, responsible and independent.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
We offer 5 days’ work, attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested candidates should apply with detailed resume, present and expected salaries to our recruitment email by clicking “Apply Now”