Assistant Manager – Japanese Cuisine
Epicurean Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920278
- Relevant working experience in hospitality and / or F&B industry
- Great passion to work in Japanese restaurant while experience in Japanese cuisine is an advantage
- Good management skill with positive mind-set and customer driven
- Self-motivator with good coaching skill to deliver on-the-job training to staff
- Possess basic conversational Japanese is an advantage
- Good command in spoken English & Japanese is definitely an advantage
- Holidays and annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- 9 hours work daily
- Overtime compensation
- Group medical insurance
- Duty meal
- Staff activities
- Opportunity to overseas training
Interested parties, please email your resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or by clicking "Apply Now" at or by fax at 2532 6207.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Epicurean group. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Epicurean Management Limited
About Epicurean Management Limited
Founded in 1991, Epicurean is one of the leading hospitality groups in the development, management and operation of innovative food and beverage concepts in Hong Kong, offering a diverse cuisine selection including Western bars and restaurants, Chinese and Japanese concepts. We own and operate over 90 iconic restaurants and bars in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. To cope with our expansion and a new opening of a Japanese restaurant, Hon 10, in Admiralty, in mid December, we are looking for a proactive and energetic talent to join our Group.