jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993450
Employer Ref. 3706450/001
We are looking for a high potential Assistant Manager, Learning & Development to join a leading FMCG in their regional headquarter to develop their corporate training structure. This role will be looking full set Corporate training from head to toe, at the same time working at L&D initiative, including Talent Management, Organizational Development etc.
Our client is a high profile FMCG with business across the region. With powerful market presence and continuous innovation, an opportunity has arisen for L&D calibre with strong project management skills to join their company.
- Working closely with the Regional HR team, you will have to design, develop, adopt and implement the Corporate Training curriculum to support global initiatives.
- Deliver training and train the regional trainers in respective topics.
- Continuous assess, design and improve the the Learning & Development programs with key internal clients and external vendors.
- Participate in designing, developing and modifying of the Trainee program and their career development plan.
- Assist to prepare the budget and review the learning & development policy & procedures
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned.
- Degree holder with at least 5-7 years of experience, with considerable exposures in Training, Learning and Development, preferably from Multinational companies.
- Corporate with good communication in both Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Detailed knowledge in Corporate Training, L&D program management and Training Delivery
- Highly motivated, energetic, well-organised with strong team-oriented mindset.
Our client offers International exposures and an environment which allows people to drive creative new initiatives to the right candidate who fits into their culture.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kammy Lam on +852 2848 4711
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk