New World Facilities Management Company Limited
Established in 2009, New World Facilities Management Company Ltd. (“NWFM”) is the management company of Youth Square. Located in the proximity of MTR Chai Wan Station, Youth Square strives to become the focal point of Hong Kong’s territory wide youth development activities.
Youth Square adopted an innovative spatial design to reflect a new generation’s identity. Youth Square comprises a wide range of facilities such as theatre, studio, multi-purpose area, hostel, retail shops and offices.
NWFM is inviting candidates with the right caliber to join our team.
Assistant Manager, Leasing
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993319
- Formulate, develop and implement leasing strategies
- Responsible for planning and implementing leasing portfolio
- Strengthen existing office/retail leasing portfolio plus explore potential new tenants
- Key person in lease negotiations and attend to tenancy-related matters with different stakeholders
- Prepare leasing budgets, reports and related analysis to ensure the portfolio is meeting leasing targets
- Active reaching out to potential tenants to promote the premises and build long-term relationship
- Degree or Higher Diploma in real estate management, property management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' experience with relevant licence issued by the Estate Agents Authority
- Understanding of commercial market trends and market dynamics
- Knowledge of FLEX leasing management system is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications (ie. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese include Putonghua
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive salary and attractive benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department, New World Facilities Management Company Limited, Room 706, 7/F, Youth Square, 238 Chai Wan Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong or click APPLY NOW.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 12 months.