Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Manager, Life Operations Enhancement (Ref:LA-AM-161612)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782175
Employer Ref. LA-AM-161612
- Guide Business Analyst Team to prepare documents (including but not limited to user requirements, test plan, test case, test results), review FDS prepared by IT and UAT result to ensure system deliverables are up to end-users expectation
- Prepare and conduct training to end-users before the implementation of system change
- Challenge existing practices and processes where changes are needed as a result of new system implementation and operation platform
- Post system implementation review including but not limited to collecting feedback from end-users for LOE service improvement review, production incident support, post implementation data analysis etc.
- Ensure all change requests from end users/IT are managed and approved in accordance with project methodology
- Degree holder in any discipline
- At least 6 years relevant practical experience
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good people management skills
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=80940
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 12 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.