Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Assistant Manager, Loans & Credit Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996267
Employer Ref. 1030
Reporting to the Section Head, you will be responsible for providing proper guidance and support to subordinates in relating to loan operations and independently handle system and reengineering projects.
- Perform checking for issuance / renewal / discharge of bank guarantee
- Approve loan drawdown and check bank documents and solicitor drawdown letters
- Check and sign instruction letters for drawdown amount and debit / credit vouchers for fee collection
- Define action task, review and control the progress of any ad hoc special assignment being delegated
- Lead and supervise system and reengineering projects
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate major in Banking or Finance is preferred
- With minimun 5 years’ experience in loans operations / credit administration / project management
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and PC skills
- Good team player and detail oriented
- Good English writing skill