Assistant Manager / Manager (e-Commerce)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830907
- University degree, preferably in E-commerce and/or related subjects
- 5+ solid years experience in online marketing and/or Internet businesses with at least 2 years in management position
- Solid understanding and experience of online shopping website for retail sales direct to consumers, participating in online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress.
- Experience in online advertising esp. in SEM and SEO.
- Highly motivated and passionate individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken Mandarin and English
- High sense of responsibility, independent, self-motivated and hard -working
- Supervise the daily operations support of all E-Commerce platforms, to ensure the operations are to cope with company strategies and sales plan. To handle the on-line orders and customer enquiries, follow up and support the promotional activities of the e-platform
- Manage all E-Commerce platforms in content editing, product upload, pricing & inventory update via different content management system or ecommerce backend system
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail (e.g. Newsletter) or via social media (E.g. Facebook, Instagram)
- Monitor and analyze sales performance, so as to prepare stock replenishment and allocation plan to maintain optimal stock level.
- Prepare sales report and forecast analysis
- Assist in other ad hoc duties as assigned